We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. These posts are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a comprehensive screening process, including a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure at Enhanced level, will be undertaken on all applicants. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age
Part time Class Teacher
Hours: 6.5 hours per day, 2 days a week.
Starting: September 2020
Thames View Junior School is in a period of rapid change and we are looking to appoint an inspirational part time classroom teacher to help us drive forward school improvement to ensure that we provide the best possible education and secure positive outcomes for our wonderful children.
The leadership team want to recruit an outstanding classroom practitioner who has a passion for developing high quality teaching and learning, believes in sharing best practice and has the ability to inspire and motivate others.
You must enjoy working in a large multi-cultural school and share the school’s vision of making a real difference to the lives of our children through equality of opportunity, raising aspirations and fostering a love of learning.
Thames View Junior School is a welcoming, friendly and inclusive school, where children are happy, well-behaved and have a desire to learn. The teaching staff are resilient and dedicated and the school is focused on the professional development of all staff and the well-being of our children.
If you want to make a real difference to children and have the drive, ambition and skills to lead on and improve teaching and learning then we would like to hear from you.
Closing Date: 8th November 2020
Start date: September 2020
Required: September 2020
We are looking for teachers who:
• Are self-reflective and have the desire to be the best they can be.
• Have a professional attitude, are great role models and really want to make a difference for children and families.
• Are great innovators who want to work with others to create exciting new learning opportunities for the children in their care.
• Are well informed and have great subject knowledge.
• Are ambitious for themselves and their children and want to be school leaders of the future.
What we offer:
• Friendly, supportive staff.
• Happy, confident children with great attitudes to learning.
• Inner London weighting making a difference to your pay.
• A SLT who believes good staff well-being is essential for motivating staff and for promoting pupil well-being, progress and attainment.
Should you have any queries please contact the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 17th May 2020- Noon.
Our Application form is also available here: