Thames View Junior School Uniform
We do not stock school uniform on the premises, please order on-line at www.schooluniformdirect.org.uk
The School Uniform
The uniform for Thames View Junior School is:
A Polo shirt:
Year 3– Yellow
Year 4– Blue
Year 6– Red
This colour shirt will move up through the year groups with your child
- Royal blue jumper/cardigan/fleece.
- Grey or black skirt, trousers or shorts.
- Summer dress in year group colours.
- Black shoes (no trainers)
- Small stud earrings (no hoops) and no other jewellery unless for religious reasons.
- White t-shirt
- Black/Blue shorts
Trainers or plimsolls
- Please ensure children have black everyday school shoes and plimsolls or pumps for PE/Sports.
- Trousers and PE Shorts are optional, you can purchase these from elsewhere as long as they are black.
- PE Bag is also optional, you may bring your own if you wish.