Our School Day- September 2022
All children are expected to wear correct school uniform
|8.30||School gates and Classroom doors open|
|8:40||School day begins|
|15.10||School Day Ends|
- If you need to take your child for a medical appointment that was unable to be booked outside of school hours, we require evidence for these appointments as a matter of School and Borough Policy.
- Also it is worth mentioning that if your child needs to be collected during First Break or Lunch Break please make arrangements with your child or the Class Teacher to go to Reception and wait for collection, as you can imagine it will be time consuming to locate your child and may result in late attendance to your appointment.
- Please note that we do not collect children from the Class Room before a Parent/Guardian/Carer makes themselves known to Reception or a Member of Staff. Children are not allowed to leave the school premises alone to attend appointments unless accompanied by a Parent/Guardian/Carer during school hours.
- Please select one of the links below if you would to like to give consent to your child to Walk Home Alone or receive a Home Dinner. Please print one off and return the completed form to Reception.
- Casual Walk Home Alone Consent Form 11- 2015
Home Dinners Consent Form (Yr 5 & 6) 11-2015
Permanent Walk Home Alone Consent Form 11-2015