Our School Day- September 2022
All children are expected to wear correct school uniform
|School gates and Classroom doors open
|School day begins
|School Day Ends
TOTAL HORS PER WEEK: 33h 20m
- If you need to take your child for a medical appointment that was unable to be booked outside of school hours, we require evidence for these appointments as a matter of School and Borough Policy.
- Also it is worth mentioning that if your child needs to be collected during First Break or Lunch Break please make arrangements with your child or the Class Teacher to go to Reception and wait for collection, as you can imagine it will be time consuming to locate your child and may result in late attendance to your appointment.
- Please note that we do not collect children from the Class Room before a Parent/Guardian/Carer makes themselves known to Reception or a Member of Staff. Children are not allowed to leave the school premises alone to attend appointments unless accompanied by a Parent/Guardian/Carer during school hours.
- If your child is aged 10 years or above and would like to give consent to your child to walk home alone, then please do make contact with our school office who will direct you to complete the ‘Walk Home Alone Consent Form’, which can be found on Parentmail.
- If you would like to give consent for another adult other than yourself to collect your child at the end of the school day, then please do make contact with our school office, who will direct you to complete the ‘Permission for another adult to collect my child from school’ form. Please remember the person collecting your child at the end of the day on your behalf, MUST be aged 16 years or over.