- HOME PAGE
- OUR SCHOOL
- CONTACT US
Dear Parents & Carers,
Year 3 & 4 Remote Learning from 5th January 2020
While the school is closed your child will still be expected to complete their school work through Microsoft Teams. Each teaching day will have a school routine and your children will need to be ready to learn from 8:45am.
Each day will start with registration then continue to follow with the timetable below.
|8:45||9:50-10:50||10:50-11:40||11:40 to 11:55||11:10 to 12:00||12:00-12:45||12:45||12:50-1:50||1:50-2:50||2:50-3:00|
|Mon||Registration||Writing||Maths||B||Reading||L||Registration||Foundation Subjects||Foundation Subjects||DEAR
|Tues||Registration||Writing||Maths||R||Reading||U||Registration||Foundation Subjects||Foundation Subjects||DEAR
|Wed||Registration||Writing||Maths||E||Reading||N||Registration||Foundation Subjects||Foundation Subjects||DEAR
|Thurs||Registration||Writing||Maths||A||Reading||C||Registration||Foundation Subjects||Foundation Subjects||DEAR
|Fri||Registration||Writing||Maths||K||Reading||H||Registration||Foundation Subjects||Foundation Subjects||DEAR
The lessons will be presented to the children by the teachers through videos which will be uploaded at the times detailed above.
In order to log on to Microsoft Teams, please follow these steps:
3. You then have the choice of using the app or accessing Teams via the web app.
4. When your child sees their class, for example for Year 6 Beech, it will look like this:
5. Once in, you will be able to see the lessons set for your child on the general page
6. The class teacher will set assignments, you can access them by clicking here:
7. The class teacher will check the work uploaded and give feedback during lesson times.
A video link will be sent out this evening via ParentMail demonstrating how to use Teams.
If you are having any problems accessing the work or Microsoft Teams please get in contact with the school as soon as possible so that we can help.